Enjoy Kenya Strawberries. Strawberries have emerged as some of the sought after fruits in the Kenyan market. Kenya strawberries are very tasty and healthful fruits full of antioxidants with a number of health benefits.
Strawberries have grown into popularity in the past decades with its use being endless. They are being used as food additives, such as adding flavors in Yogurt, Biscuits, Jams, Juices, sweets, and in the cosmetic industry.
Kenya strawberries are grown organically with minimal chemicals, and thus enabling them to be more delicious and toxic free.
Benefits of Strawberries.
Strawberries have a number of benefits to the human body. The unique combination of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients, found in Strawberries research shows support for strawberry health benefits in:-
– Cardiovascular support and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
– Boost immune system.
– Improved regulation of blood sugar.
– Prevention of certain cancer types including cervical, breast, colon, and esophageal cancer.
– Regulate blood pressure.
How to Enjoy Strawberries.
• Add sliced strawberries to mixed green salad.
• Blend strawberries with a little bit of orange juice.
• Add strawberries to breakfast shakes to give them a more vibrant taste and texture.
• Layer sliced strawberries, whole blueberries and plain yogurt in a wine glass to make a parfait dessert.
Strawberries from Kenya – Kenya Strawberries.
Kenya Fruits Exporters grows and exports nutritious and healthy Strawberries from Kenya. We specialize in the export of a variety of strawberry such as Chandler, Pajaro, Aiko, Douglas, Fern and Cambridge strawberries.
Our strawberries are hygienically handled, packed in well ventilated containers, preserved to keep them fresh and graded to ensure you get the highest quality Kenya strawberries.
Contact us today for Strawberries from Kenya, we Export Kenya Strawberries to all parts of the world.