Get the best Kenya French Beans Today! Green beans which are also know as French Beans or snap beans are tender, firm, elongated, yet flexible edible pods of bean plant. Kenya French Beans are one of the delights of vegetarian lovers for their wholesome nutritional benefits.
Kenya has one of the best climates in the world, with amazing growing fields and sufficient farming space; provide the perfect environment for producing healthy French beans.
Main Varieties of French beans you can get ad more types available:
Maxibel beans are 7- to 7½-inch, stringless and very slender. Have a dark green color, feature long, pencil-thin pods with mouthwatering flavor.
Jade beans are slender, straight, stringless pods which grow to 6-7 in length. They are known to be exceptionally sweet and tender.
Dragon tongue beans
Dragon tongue bean has an incomparable flavor. It is pale yellow with mottled purple streaks. Also makes a tasty shelled bean.
These are short, 4-5″ long, medium dark green, round pods. They are Extra-slender, stringless beans with incredible flavor.
Fortex beans are stringless and tender. They produce extra long, round pods and has an extended harvest period. They are dark green, firm-textured, stringless and delicious at all lengths
Our Kenya French Beans are fresh and straight from the farm. Get the best quality today. We export Kenya French Beans to many countries around the world, including Europe and the Middle East.
Benefits of French Beans
French Beans from Kenya provide a number of benefits:-
- They are excellent source of dietary fiber which acts as a bulk laxative. The Fiber assists in protecting mucousa in the colon by lessening its exposure time to toxic substances as well as by binding to cancer-causing chemicals in the gut.
- Fresh green beans are very low in calories and contain no saturated fat.
- Good source of vitamins, minerals, and plant derived micro-nutrients.
- Green beans contain excellent levels of vitamin A.
- Beans contain healthy amounts of minerals like iron, magnesium, calcium, manganese, and potassium, which are very essential for body metabolism.
We are No 1. French Beans Exporters in Kenya